Sonic Electronix

So I was tinkering around today and thought i would try something. Now keep in mind this was only a test. I cut a sheet of wood and basically walled my accord right behind the front seats. It seemed to help quite a bit. The upper bass notes played much louder and the lows seemed more responsive too. Plus the bass was louder overall. But it was only two 12's on like 800 watts or something like that. Ya' i know cool story bro. But anyway I just though would share.

Well, i wnt to run 4 12's if i do it. But that means i have to save even more money. Got plans for a 220amp alt, biggest i can get. 3 xs batteries new sub amp and some midbass speakers. plus another vehicle so i can still haul the kids around. But yea, i think four 12's and a nice fat port would look good there.

edit,

"good" isn't spelled "god" lol

Edited by strangeduck

I say keep it walled off and make it fit right.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

walling is the new back window display. if you dont have a wall you dont have a back window display. simple as that

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Trust me, I want to wall so bad. But It would have to be removable so i can flip the box back into the hatch and put the seats up if i have the kids with me. If anyone can figure out how to do that and still get it to seal i will do it.