Well I would love to try it out, but since I got on and was forced to update, and then download the "FREE" Compatibility Pack I havent been able to strangely.......

Oh wait I know why! I need $53,687,091.19 to get enough MS Points to download it!

001-3.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Well I would love to try it out, but since I got on and was forced to update, and then download the "FREE" Compatibility Pack I havent been able to strangely.......

Oh wait I know why! I need $53,687,091.19 to get enough MS Points to download it!

001-3.jpg

And wonder why xbl is gay? Hmm.

Sheena = pedobear

001-3.jpg

This wasnt xbl, its was some fuckface at 2K and gearbox because they actually removed the pack from the DLC list but it doesnt know that its off there so its all fucked up.

Plus I'd rather have to wait a few hours to play on good connections than be on lag mania and get my credit card # stolen! pretty sick sony!!!!!!!!

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

I've only ever had one problem with lag on psn with the ps3...and that's in... 6? 7? years of ps3 playing. And that? Wasn't PSN. It was Treyarch... black ops, when it first released. I hop on at any time, 0 lag.

BOO-YAH.

Lmfao.

LIEESSSS ahahahahah. everytime I play with my friends PS3, theres fat lag and 5 year olds playing at all hours of the day.

I missed Alan.

001-3.jpg

LOL. I actually don't miss XBL as much anymore. It sucked at first when my console died (I had just renewed my subscription a couple of months before). Not having to listen to all of the obnoxious kids helped also (I played a lot of MW2 back then). I had withdrawals like crazy for the first month.

OT: I haven't tried the new char yet. I got it for free though, since I preordered through Steam.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

I've only ever had one problem with lag on psn with the ps3...and that's in... 6? 7? years of ps3 playing. And that? Wasn't PSN. It was Treyarch... black ops, when it first released. I hop on at any time, 0 lag.

BOO-YAH.

Lmfao.

LIEESSSS ahahahahah. everytime I play with my friends PS3, theres fat lag and 5 year olds playing at all hours of the day.

Yeah, there are fat 5 year olds playing... at any given time... but no man, I experience no lag. Ever. Only time I ever have was on black ops when it first was released... but even xbl had lag issues. Wasn't due to xbl or psn, it was treyarch servers. Once they somewhat fixed em or whatnot, no more lag.

Sheena = pedobear

BOO-YAH.

Lmfao.

Yeah, there are fat 5 year olds playing... at any given time... but no man, I experience no lag. Ever. Only time I ever have was on black ops when it first was released... but even xbl had lag issues. Wasn't due to xbl or psn, it was treyarch servers. Once they somewhat fixed em or whatnot, no more lag.

Since I'm the fool paying for online gaming, your argument is invalid. And we have Halo.......................again your argument is invalid. ahahahahaha

I missed Alan.

the community is different for different games. some games it is better to play on the PSN others it is better for XBL and some games even need to be played in the PC community to get the best experience. one really isnt all theat much better than the others it just depends on what games you play and how you play. for example i will never play COD on PSN because it is an PSn is free and people dont care if the get banned so its full of cheaters/modders. on XBL its a paid service so its a better experience. on the otherhand if you are playing game that have an online coop PSN is much better because it transitions much better and it doesnt have the latency that XBL does. so like i said one is not better than the other it just depends on what you play.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Archived