i would suggest anything but zer0. use salvador, maya, or the commando.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

you are fuckin crazy i started out with salvador and was like this is cool but i hate usings pistols as a primary weapon. since they slowed the combat down a little bit from the first one it is much easier use sniper rifles. plus zero's meelee damage boost are ridiculous.

the commando will probably be the easiest to play as its pretty much you well rounded generic character and turrets are the shit

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

you are fuckin crazy i started out with salvador and was like this is cool but i hate usings pistols as a primary weapon. since they slowed the combat down a little bit from the first one it is much easier use sniper rifles. plus zero's meelee damage boost are ridiculous.

the commando will probably be the easiest to play as its pretty much you well rounded generic character and turrets are the shit

I've noticed you can't get close to em cause they'll kill you in about half a second (or at least do to Zero). Pistols I'm alright with up close but not when I'm far away (normal logical sense right?) and snipers I suck at (me and sniping don't go together in any game), but did watch a lil walkthrough video and eh, got some tips about sniping lol. Problem with Zero isn't staying alive or whatnot, it's the damage. Forget what mission but when you have to kill the shirtless guys? I was playing with 3 others so obviously they're tougher than solo'in it but felt like I ran out of ammo and brought ONE of their health bars down maybe 1/4 way. So eh, just need more damage. And not like I was using the pos weapons you begin with... were decent. I'd give stats but... not at home, not for another 5 hours. But all in all, I'll make a new char. See if I can get the hang of it with someone else. Lol. And for everyone that said the graphics are different... not bad, but just different? Damn right. I'm still kind've like "What in the hell?" haha. But for a comic book type of feel, good stuff.

Sheena = pedobear

the way borderlands works is the more people yoiu get playing the harder the enemies and the better the loot. try head shots with the sniper rifle you can pretty much 1 shot everyone if you have the right gun. when guys get too close like the psycho's do i use shotguns because they are pretty much a brute force gun. also grenades are super useful especially if you get a lobbed grenade AOE FTW or meelee the shit out of them.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

Yeah that's what I saw on that video. Dude would snipe everyone then he had a pistol that did hella damage plus incidenary (not sure how to spell that) damage so was easy to kill shit. And took him awhile to do things (saw like 3 videos as to which quests that took me 3 mins, took him 9) but he'd stand back, snipe with headshots. Played it safe.

And yea, read on the main screen or in the manual that the more people you have, harder they are to beat. But also better items drop so yea. I beat flint (or is it flynt?) once by myself then twice with people. Was roughly the same crap, but also the first or second boss of the game so didn't truly expect the elitest of the elite to drop.

You got ps3 Maebros? Or you got 360?

Sheena = pedobear

You got ps3 Maebros? Or you got 360?

im on pc for right now because im deployed but ill probably get it for one of the consoles when i get back i would much rather play consoles. i have the first one on both systems but idk which one im gonna get yet probably my ps3.

Probably in about an hour... lil longer than that maybe as I get off work in 45 min and go home and crap, I'll give it a whirl. Thinking commando. Might as well go gunz a blazin right? Lol. But no really... my prob is damage and so figure... he has the best damage (or so I've heard, I cannot confirm) for weapons.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived