I've been having crappy luck finding good weapons also.

Every time you go to Sanctuary, look for an NPC named Michael Mamaril. He gives some pretty good weapons, but I've only seen him once at level 22.

Here he is in Dr. Zed's office

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98911777

And the gun I got from him (all of my other sniper rifles were only 200-300 damage):

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98911843

Hell, I didn't start seeing slag guns until late in the game (too late for one of the optional objectives on a quest where you had to kill the guy with slag). The slag grenade mod I had did nothing to him.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Anyone found any badass orange weapons? I havent found much since beating the game, if you play most of the side missions you will most likely have 95% better stuff than what the final battle will drop for you. BUT there is a True Vault Hunter Mode where you get way more badass stuff but the enemies are leveled to your skill so its ridiculously difficult.

Despite all the goodies i've found I only came across 3 orange weapons in the game, anyone know any good bosses or spots to get some orange stuff?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

try out terramorphous the invincible apparently he drops the best items in the game, but hes stupid hard

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

try out terramorphous the invincible apparently he drops the best items in the game, but hes stupid hard

Yea I hear about the boss, so he does drop some goodies? People said hes best for leveling up, sorta like crawmerax in BL1, but the stuff they drop wont be as good as stuff you collected throughout the game if you have played alot of the extra missions. Im not sure and I had modded weapons in BL1 so I might just be biased when i think about it. But ill definitely check him out

Good ass game. love my assassin.

picked up an unlimited ammo Pistol that does 54dmg. and it fires in a infinite symbol pattern.

Yea i found that pistol, mine does 4800 damage because i found it at lvl 42, but I have better ones now so Its hard to use.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

no idea about what he drops lol I tried to fight him but i lasted about 30 seconds, Im only a lvl 32 though and hes a 50

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

no idea about what he drops lol I tried to fight him but i lasted about 30 seconds, Im only a lvl 32 though and hes a 50

Im not worried, I found a shield that does 18000 and the delay is only 1.09 with a rate of 2005, it made the final boss battle a joke, took me about 3 minutes. But somehow its not orange lol, its only purple.

I missed Alan.

Archived