Sundown Audio

Should I get 2 APSM1500s?

BEEMDUB

^ Like he said. If u want an amp (a.s.a.p.) then its a good choice. Other wise go for something thats more efficient.

APSM's does put out close to rated power, and i havent had any problems with mines. Great amps for price overall.

But it all depends on what suits u

Previous Build:

Sub: 2 Xtant 1244

Amp: Audiopipe APSM 1500

Custom Enclosure

Wires: Knu Konceptz 4ga

Future build:

Sub: 1 15 Fi BTL N2 or 2 Skar Audio VVX 12's (Not sure yet)

Amp: Audiopipe APSM 1500

Custom Enclosure

Tweeters: JL Audio TR050

Wires: Knu Konceptz 4ga

^ Like he said. If u want an amp (a.s.a.p.) then its a good choice. Other wise go for something thats more efficient.

APSM's does put out close to rated power, and i havent had any problems with mines. Great amps for price overall.

But it all depends on what suits u

Been said before. Audiopipes/Hifonics brz = cheap power. Gets the job done but don get surprised if you smell it or it smokes one day.

I ran a BRZ1200 for a while...not hating on the amp. But if it took a crap on me one day I wouldn't have lost any sleep. Get the AP 1500's if you need amps now and understand they are recycleable. If your not in a hurry..save up and get a BC2k or BC3k or something from the offerings of Sundown/skar/DD/etc.

I've had an aq2200 for about a week now guys haha

i have an audiopipe ap-1500.1d at a 1ohm load on 2 planetaudio big bang 15's in a slot ported box i got from hifiaudio going on 2 years now in my 2010 tahoe plus a soundstream bass processor and haven't had a problem yet. my cuzin got 2 audiopipe ap-3000.1d on 2 lanzar 1533d (1 on each amp) at a 2 ohm load in a 2003 trailblazer with a superbass probox and you will not sit in there long.

i sat in here and i didn't feel the urge to get out

start at 2:01. car does mid 50's on music EASY. hdc3's, not 4's like the title says. and he's upgraded power too.

edit: if anyone is wondering, im the kid with the furry jacket at the end LOL

Edited by Kranny

i have an audiopipe ap-1500.1d at a 1ohm load on 2 planetaudio big bang 15's in a slot ported box i got from hifiaudio going on 2 years now in my 2010 tahoe plus a soundstream bass processor and haven't had a problem yet. my cuzin got 2 audiopipe ap-3000.1d on 2 lanzar 1533d (1 on each amp) at a 2 ohm load in a 2003 trailblazer with a superbass probox and you will not sit in there long.

i sat in here and i didn't feel the urge to get out

start at 2:01. car does mid 50's on music EASY. hdc3's, not 4's like the title says. and he's upgraded power too.

edit: if anyone is wondering, im the kid with the furry jacket at the end LOL

That thing gets down. I remember how fucking cold it was that day too. That was my first demo in the mid 50's.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle