Final Bassrace Ruling

jack

I declare 129.9, 139.9, 149.9 :D

Of course there will be a few like you......LOL and thats fine. but if your going for the 129.9 class and bust over to the 139.9 class your funds are already in the 129 funds and there is no swapping classes after you declare.

***West Coast Style***

I think we will see it for the first time this season. One vehicle, One system, One Driver able to do all three Bass Race Classes. Who knows maybe even Four Bass Race Classes. All with Perfect scores. Its one thing to run in it another to get a perfect score in all of them.

You start restricting music and bassrace will dwindle. You will end up with a official bass race CD. That what u want?

Thats the fun of bass race. I agree it sounds like the rules were violated. They were made to ward off magic mike feel the bass type songs...

He knew that tyrese soung had it and used it. Caught everyone off guard. Slick idea to keep restarting the track!

I think the rules should stays as they are. Maybee theres a way to catch it in the termpro software. It might fly at a 1x event but not the finals!

Do u want a bass race offical CD?

that wasent a tyrese cd brian looked at it it was some weirdo stuff he bought from some warehouse in the middle of nowhere that is closed now so he says. last time i checked i could by any tyrese cd i wanted off of amazon. but yea the note he was playing lasted like 10 or 12 seconds which is considered a test tone simple fact. everyone was there saw ans heard it end of story. doug just keeps letting things slide for certain people. bs. but thats life i guess.

my bass racer will do over a 151 or whatever u hit. and if it dosent ill buy more stuff :) . thanks

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

that wasent a tyrese cd brian looked at it it was some weirdo stuff he bought from some warehouse in the middle of nowhere that is closed now so he says. last time i checked i could by any tyrese cd i wanted off of amazon. but yea the note he was playing lasted like 10 or 12 seconds which is considered a test tone simple fact. everyone was there saw ans heard it end of story. doug just keeps letting things slide for certain people. bs. but thats life i guess.

my bass racer will do over a 151 or whatever u hit. and if it dosent ill buy more stuff :) . thanks

vids!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

vids!!!

my team ( name disclosed ) and team bassick started the whole betting on bass race events. second i may only have 3 or 4 posts on this site but i bet i pulled more trophies than over half of you peopple talking on her last year. i dont have any videos yet but heres a picture for ya. like i said this is a grown mans game. oh yea jack in case you didnt know colt made my order for me and if i want ill have him make another.

big bens son. STEP YO GAME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

my team ( name disclosed ) and team bassick started the whole betting on bass race events. second i may only have 3 or 4 posts on this site but i bet i pulled more trophies than over half of you peopple talking on her last year. i dont have any videos yet but heres a picture for ya. like i said this is a grown mans game. oh yea jack in case you didnt know colt made my order for me and if i want ill have him make another.

big bens son. STEP YO GAME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

alirght balla......... I heard you got paid.........

Damn Boy... I didn't know Autozone pays that much lol. :lol: That is that what the tag on your lady's shirt say.

yeah.. might wanna call autozone and see if they are missing money...

EDIT: i see we are back to shit talkin 101...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Damn Boy... I didn't know Autozone pays that much lol. :lol: That is that what the tag on your lady's shirt say.

AUTO ZONE she wworks at AUTO ZONE!! stop talkin shit what up dude i need alternators o know you guys got yellow tops fog lights shit let roll a whole engine out the bish

of course tis is while your ringin it up looking the other way hehehe :rolleyes:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived