Final Bassrace Ruling

jack

what is the official ruling on sine waves...imbedded bassnotes...length of tone...outlawed songs...commercialy available, etc.

see alot of contraversy and would like to know the exact so i can abide.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Last I heard..... Commercially available music. No test tones, sine waves, or whatever added on top of the song. From what I understand the bass in the song must be broken up or something. Not a straight out, one note, tone.

but as mentioned, termpro would have more info.

Want what I think it gonna be a decent bass racer song? Look for Pittsburgh Slim - Girls kissing Girls. It's got the same note, but broken up, throughout the whole song. Slams things around in my van like crazy. I'll be using it this season.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Last I heard..... Commercially available music. No test tones, sine waves, or whatever added on top of the song. From what I understand the bass in the song must be broken up or something. Not a straight out, one note, tone.

but as mentioned, termpro would have more info.

Want what I think it gonna be a decent bass racer song? Look for Pittsburgh Slim - Girls kissing Girls. It's got the same note, but broken up, throughout the whole song. Slams things around in my van like crazy. I'll be using it this season.

need something 48-49hz! got plenty @43-45, but curious to see music at my burp peak of 49hz

any one know of a song right there

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

www.termpro.com - Forums - Bassrace or Members discussion

I know Doug was talking about meeting Whyne at CES this week to discuss the rules that need to be addressed. I know I sent him more then a few ideas. :)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

need something 48-49hz! got plenty @43-45, but curious to see music at my burp peak of 49hz

any one know of a song right there

try fast like a nascar by keak

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

If everybody used regular music with no extended bass tones in the music, there will be no controversy.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

what is the official ruling on sine waves...imbedded bassnotes...length of tone...outlawed songs...commercialy available, etc.

see alot of contraversy and would like to know the exact so i can abide.

It must be commercially available music. Home-made music with manipulated tones, notes, and/or bass-lines are not allowed. The judges are supposed to watch the TL for changes or breaks in the music. If they're aren't any then its illegal.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

It must be commercially available music. Home-made music with manipulated tones, notes, and/or bass-lines are not allowed. The judges are supposed to watch the TL for changes or breaks in the music. If they're aren't any then its illegal.

That pat has been figured out for awhile now, There has been some Grey area in what is "commercially available" and how songs are manipulated. neither of which are an issue until finals when one judge says it's Ok all year and another says no. Minor stuff really, and now that it has been brought up, I'm sure it will be taken care of.

I think the bigger issue for them to cover is class structure. There trying to find a way to make the DB drag side more affordable or create classes for people just starting out.

Even in the Street classes ( where it was meant to keep cost down ) still takes several thousands of dollars to be competitive. That is discouraging to newcomers.

I myself have a small car that I can bring out that I think would do really well in a street class however, I can't afford to even begin to compete at the level that some of the others do.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived