Sundown Audio

Amp Suggestions?

Big_A

You're gonna either want to change that to a dual 4 ohm woofer, or get an amp that's stable at 1 ohm.

this. i'd just suggest switching to a dual 4 woofer. that is, if you havent bought the sub yet

Nevermind. Not sure where the link took me before but it wasn't the same sub.

Edited by CLNSHVNnDRAGGN

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Are you stuck on that subwoofer and amp selection? What is it going in..and what are you planning as far as a box.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I havent bought anything yet. Will that Kicker amp push 750 watts to the sub if I get it in 4 ohm instead? That's what Im trying to do.

No, I'm definetly getting a CVX single 12. Just choosing the amp and making sure everything is correct before I start ordering.

2001 Honda Civic sedan with a ported box built to Kicker's specs

Edited by Big_A

You realize its a reconed one from kicker right? Factory refurb or whatever they call it. If you stuck on it. there is no swaying your mind than go for it. Kicker is de loudest. I was just asking if you were open to suggestions because for the 400$ your about to spend you could do better IMHO.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.