Second Skin Audio

spiders for subwoofer (help!!)

What's wrong with it. Did you blow it or jus the spider came unglued or? we might be able to giv you other suggestions if u cant find spiders.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

^ agree lol. But here is a link to a 2inch spider click on the guys store its the only 2"spiders i could fins in about the minute I wanted to dedicated searching for one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-piece-Best-Subwoofer-Bass-speaker-repair-spider-170mm-51-5mm-/271007913197?pt=US_Speaker_Parts_Components&hash=item3f195494ed

But I dont know how you plan on just replacing the spider????

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

well im not a big fan of kicker . my buddy gave me the sub . i havent took the sub apart yet but i see that the spider is pretty effed up its ripped up every were and im not sure if the lead cam off either its wired i never messed with this type off sub i have all rockford fosgate subs but i was just wondering if i can get this junk fixed so i can have some extra cash to build me a psi sub .. oh and @kranny im not sure about what the diameter is yet because i havent took the sub apart yet to see the exact size of it

You can't just replace a spider man. How are you going to et the old one off and new one on?

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

i never re-build a sub b4 i just thought that i could just stripped down the sub and replace what i know that is messed up ... sorry kicker idont see why everyone like them every one that i know has had it and blew them also head the one i have now blows so easily and kicker would charge more to fix then what the damn thing is worth ..

kicker is decent. its just that noobs (basically everyone you know) like to put the gain and bass boost and put all the bass enhancement eq's up all the way and clip the sub to hell and back and end up blowing them. its not the subs fault, its the users fault.