03 hoe 32k 4x lvl5 18s walled c pillar

Cali huh? What part? If you do shows up in central or northern ca you will be competing against me.. Should be fun

im moving to torrance. i have no idea how rules or anything works there. would we be in the same class?

what did you use to mount the subs with bolts or screws?

i went cheap and went with screws. actually i didnt have time to bolt it in. ill be fixing everything as soon as i get up there.

Threaded rod bracing or not, thats not a wall, nor is it strong being single layer all around.

4 big beastly nasty 18s mounted to 3/4 of an inch wood spells disaster!

Theres no bracing on the top/bottom panels or the sides.

Just constructive critizim! I mean, it looks like it failed once already, and yet your still going at it the same way...

The only thing I could say is this setup could have a lot of potential being the gear your usinga, but hell I build dual 8inch sub boxes with more bracing and thicker than this.

Threaded rod bracing or not, thats not a wall, nor is it strong being single layer all around.

Just constructive critizim! I mean, it looks like it failed once already, and yet your still going at it the same way...

The only thing I could say is this setup could have a lot of potential being the gear your usinga, but hell I build dual 8inch sub boxes with more bracing and thicker than this.

i fully agree but isnt it fun?

Torrance is so cal.. And yes ss3-4 in dbdrag and mod 5 in meca would be classes

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

i fully agree but isnt it fun?

Fun having a box fall apart? Lol idk man, why not just build it right from the start? If you think that box is loud, imagine having one that doesn't flex.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Smh. U have nice equipment but it's like ur going cheap on what u really need. a well built box why not build it out of styrofoam? Your box falling apart isnt anything to be proud of.

On the bright side i hope to hear this at a show one day

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived