they should make the internet a buyer beware.. if you dont like it.. dont get on it.. :)

i agree with u fully

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

that wasnt what was said.

a direct quote from the mother said "... the message told my daughter the world would be better off without her"

that is in no way telling her to kill her self.

we read about this last semester and i was laughing the whole time because if someone tells me they dont like me on myspace whether its a guy or girl, i say something like oh well, i have more friends then just you, or just blow it off. its really not that big of a deal for someone not to like you.

ill give you that i couldnt remember exactly what was said but it was close, and that preatty much means the same thing.

and x2 to burritto....the 1st amendment doesnt mean you can go and say anything you want to anybody you want. there are multiple forms of verbal harrasment, slander ect, that are illegal. defamation of character as an example if you say anything about someone and it demages their career or earning potential in anyway, that is illegal...get my drift?

try going to your principle and say "hey im going to kill you, when your sleeping" ( i know thats no where near what was said in this story) and see how long your rights are protected.

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

so far this discussion is all good, but dont go all political and all will be fine!

Thanks, Team SMD

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

so far this discussion is all good, but dont go all political and all will be fine!

Thanks, Team SMD

it is the internet... if someone says.. hey fatty he should go on jenny craig.. i dont see it as a put down... i see it as someone that dont know you trying to tell ya.. hey.. you are fat.. you should do something about it.. help out your knees... lose some that weight.. it is all on how you think they are saying it.. if you think they are being negitive.. then yeah.. you might feel bad about yourself.. but, if you think they are trying to help you.. then it is a positive thing :)

like i said... buyer beware... dont like it.. take a sledge hammer get rid of the computer :) or stay away from chat rooms and interaction.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

lol hey fatty give ur knees a break

thats goin in the bully hand book right there

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

that wasnt what was said.

a direct quote from the mother said "... the message told my daughter the world would be better off without her"

that is in no way telling her to kill her self.

we read about this last semester and i was laughing the whole time because if someone tells me they dont like me on myspace whether its a guy or girl, i say something like oh well, i have more friends then just you, or just blow it off. its really not that big of a deal for someone not to like you.

all the lawyer for the defense has to see imo is that the girl was on depression meds already anyhow, just the fact period that theres the ability to ignore/block a user throws away a whole case imo of harassment.

as far as if it happened to me, as stated before i dont feel AT ALL that they should be able to file charges on the lady that messaged her. She was a emo she killed herself, its sad that she didnt have parents that were worth a shit, not sad that she got made fun up on myspace.

i think people get too "INVOLVED" with this internet.. it is their life away from reality.. and they just get so caught up in it, and when someone does something they dont like they kill themself...

those ar ethe people we dont need on the internet.. just makes more rules for the rest of us...

a couple years a go, this kid was addicted to a online game, and he made all his charecters to people in his real life.. and he ended up going to counseling cause he was addicted to the game and to the internet.. he ended up hanging himself cause he couldnt beat a level or do something.. i remember the mom on a tv show a long time back..

like i said.. it is people that have internet problems, that end up fucking all of us in the end..

thats why i feel it is a buyer beware.. no lawsuits.. no nada.. use at your own risk.. the internet is a LEXUARY in life.. you dont have to have it.. just people trying to get paid from a tradegy..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

the internet is like my life away from reality, im an asshole on the net period. I'm quiet in person, until i dont like someone then im an asshole then also. I know its harsh but if someone commited suicide for somethign i razzed them about on a forum, i honestly wouldnt even think twice about it.

the internet is like my life away from reality, im an asshole on the net period. I'm quiet in person, until i dont like someone then im an asshole then also. I know its harsh but if someone commited suicide for somethign i razzed them about on a forum, i honestly wouldnt even think twice about it.

thats spoken true.

i mean, you didnt make them do it, but just because you made them mad, or sad or angry, they kill themselves.

no way is that anyone fault but the the person who did it.

AND IN MY HONEST OPINION DR. PHIL NEEDS TO GET A LIFE CAUSE HE CERTAINLY DOESNT HAVE ONE OF HIS OWN STICKING HIS NOSE INTO EVERYONE ELSES, KINDA LIKE OPRAH.

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer