'04 Honda Odyssey.....VuDin + Fi SP4 + 4th order + Sundown

Quick rundown....I had the van for a few years, disnt need it after the ex and i split up but it kinda grew on me. It's just my daughter and i now so I got more than enough space. Been working on the current system over the past 6 months or so, slowly but surely. No garage, no table saw.....just a picnic table and patience. Enjoy...

System consists of the following:

-Pioneer 8400bh

-VU-DIN

-Sundown SAX200.4

-Sundown SAZ3000d

-18" Fi SP4

-8 Crescendo 6" mids

-6 Vifa XT25 tweets

-2 Selenium ST200 tweets

-Mechman 320a

-3 DieHard Platinum G31's, old Optima under the hood

-Knu and Rockford wires

I suck at taking a lot of pictures, i always forget once I start but here's what I got going.

4th order enclosure for the SP4, triple baffle and all other walls are doubled. Plexi windows front and rear of the ported chamber to see the sub inverted...

3f991bed.jpg

216df041.jpg

b40744c6.jpg

6762f1ab.jpg

d707f76d.jpg

Damn that box looks like it built like a tank, bet its heavy as hell.

It is, thank god I used birch and not MDF. Doubled the whole thing just because I didn't want any internal bracing....I wanted it to look clean looking through the plexi

What are the box specs, it looks kinda small in the pictures.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Box looks so good at night.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

The enclosure sits on the amp rack which is made of 2x4s. I put heavy duty hinges on the backside so I can raise the whole thing up if I need to get to the amps.

18bf283f.jpg

1be9a9f7.jpg

Tried to make some dual inputs myself. Used 2x2" aluminum stock, cut it and drilled/tapped holes. I used smaller round stock for the amps input side and pounded it in. I think they came out pretty damn good...

c3756991.jpg

Dug out my rear view mirror to mount a VU-DIN in. Broke out the mirrored glass, cut away some plastic inside, mounted a switch on the top so I can turn it off, and covered it with a piece of 1/8" plexi with a couple layers of mirror tint. The two holes in the back are to acces the adjusting screws. I used some epoxy putty on the joints so the mirror doesn't fall down with the bass (that's the reason I took the thing off 2+ years ago)

06b254ca.jpg

a92d9e69.jpg

fd03bde7.jpg

77911c25.jpg

Archived