'04 Honda Odyssey.....VuDin + Fi SP4 + 4th order + Sundown

My Pioneer 4200 died on me while on the way to a comp a couple weeks ago. I was using a 2v Pioneer HU for the time being but ordered a Pioneer 8400BH as a replacement. It's a nice upgrade, I like the features. Just need to get around the e-brake bypass because the relay way doesn't work anymore.

7757a894.jpg

939479b9.jpg

New RCA's, some fuses and the badass alt from MechMan

3252dd9c.jpg

788e15c6.jpg

I have 4/0 welding wire running from the alt to the rear batts. Positive and ground of each wire, I basically gave up trying to route the wire outa the way. I said fcuk it and just went across the engine cover

92bcf5ba.jpg

a6d4cb27.jpg

I had some enclosure-ish things bolted to the doors to hold my mids and a tweet. I was sick of them so I decided to try fiberglass. The crescendos looked much nicer than the seleniums so i said why not. Never did a door before but I think it came out pretty good. Wrapped with fleece, resin, chop mat, sand, body filler, sand, more filler, beer, sand and more fckn sanding. I sprayed them with some texture paint for the time being but eventually I'll wrap them with vinyl when I get ambitious. Added some LEDs for the hell of it.

What they used to look like:

287703e1.jpg

And what they are now:

92ef4841.jpg

4fc11de5.jpg

da8fe7da.jpg

3ab1462f.jpg

bf533ac3.jpg

9baf132c.jpg

5a468c95.jpg

8e82847e.jpg

Archived