'04 Honda Odyssey.....VuDin + Fi SP4 + 4th order + Sundown

Thanks guys!

Bangbus? Love the build and clean looking panels.

Gets your attention huh? I had a friend start calling it that awhile back and it just kinda stuck.

Sick box! what are your box specs?

3.5 cubes sealed, 6 cubes ported tuned to 43hz.

Made trim panels to cover the front and back of the enclosure/amp rack. Used some 1/8" board and covered it with some cheap vinyl

0044eb3f.jpg

64c30024.jpg

d5cb832c.jpg

And a little love for Fi. Basically it's for the top of the enclosure. Another set of the mids and the seleniums face the rear for when we're cruising at the beach.

e586b3a4.jpg

7a372aba.jpg

Set of mids and Vifas facing forward, another set and the super tweets facing back

58003b2f.jpg

a0e055e0.jpg

The van came with the entertainment package but I didn't need the DVD player once I had the new HU in. I pulled the factory DVD player out and used some 1/8" aluminum to make a panel to go in its place. I added a 12v outlet, stinger voltmeter, LC1 and switches for the LEDs and the voltage boost. Sprayed the panel satin black then used some epoxy to hold it in place. A little crowded but it beats drilling holes in the dash

00750bad.jpg

A shot of the a-pillars. I actually made these years ago. They hold a set of the Vifa tweets. These were the first things I wrapped with vinyl. Not the best wrap but better than some others ive seen

56f5db5f.jpg

Made trim panels to cover the front and back of the enclosure/amp rack. Used some 1/8" board and covered it with some cheap vinyl

0044eb3f.jpg

64c30024.jpg

d5cb832c.jpg

And a little love for Fi. Basically it's for the top of the enclosure. Another set of the mids and the seleniums face the rear for when we're cruising at the beach.

e586b3a4.jpg

7a372aba.jpg

Set of mids and Vifas facing forward, another set and the super tweets facing back

58003b2f.jpg

a0e055e0.jpg

Rear setup looks real clean. It looks like the color of my box I just painted.

Archived