Jump to content

Prelude didn't come with door speakers?


TLEJ

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm wanting to throw some speakers in there because it sounds weird without them.

I believe they're 6.5", but there's been debate on some of the forums:

http://www.preludeon...ve-pics-232004/

If you take a look at this:

http://www.crutchfie...r-Speakers.html

(I put my 2000 Prelude into crutchfield to see what fits..) You'll see that it's 6.25 AND 6.5 ... so Idk. It's confusing.. Same thing for the rear deck.. 6x9s, and 6.5s... Whatever.

But I'm looking to spend BELOW like $60 bucks for a nice sounding set that have good quality.

Any ideas?

EDIT: I'm liking these..: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_113KC1664S/Kenwood-KFC-1664S.html?tp=105

Posted

Raise your budget or lower your standards. If you could get good quality for $60 or less then we would all be rich.

Check out amazon for some 6.5's in your range. Might have to trim a little but as long as you dont go with anything too deep youll be fine. Running off the deck I usually go with Pioneers, that's just my personal preference.

Posted

Well I understand that, but I guess what I mean is; the "best" quality for that price.. I went to Walmart and messed around with their speaker wall, and it's obvious that one set of components just sound better than the others even though they are priced the same. What did you think of the Kenwoods I posted?

Posted

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Posted

Do those come with the cross overs?

yes

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...