Sonic Electronix

Ok to build wall on folded seats and with headliner in?

i have heard a wall with less than $2k in it, that did a 151-152...it go soo low.. its possible but you need to be a fantastic fabricator.

Exactly those people take the time and $ to do it over and over again. Plus they spend a lot of time doing math, it's not something anybody can do. I don't think Mikey wants to compete I think he is looking to demo only and even if the numbers were high 4 18's in a wall on 2k wouldn't be impressive demoing. 2 18's on 2K in a c pill wall or below window line wall yes or hell 4 15's in a below the window line wall or c pill wall would be great. I personally don't see 4 18's on 2k being anything to wow over and that is just my personal opinion.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why not just take off the part of the seat thats folded up and use the other part as part of a false floor, that front peice should pop right out once you push on the release lever on the right side i think it is

Then the seats are ruined if he ever decides to use them again or needs them for any reason the seats are ruined. Why not just pull the seats out and make a false floor no need to cut corners or take shortcuts. If you're going to do it, do it right.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

i have heard a wall with less than $2k in it, that did a 151-152...it go soo low.. its possible but you need to be a fantastic fabricator.

Exactly those people take the time and $ to do it over and over again. Plus they spend a lot of time doing math, it's not something anybody can do. I don't think Mikey wants to compete I think he is looking to demo only and even if the numbers were high 4 18's in a wall on 2k wouldn't be impressive demoing. 2 18's on 2K in a c pill wall or below window line wall yes or hell 4 15's in a below the window line wall or c pill wall would be great. I personally don't see 4 18's on 2k being anything to wow over and that is just my personal opinion.

hey man i value your opinion though so thanks for the input. i agree with what you guys are saying. . . and number do matter lol. id like so someday hit 150 or 147+. that would make me happy. and yes i wanna ba able to demo and 2k on those would look bad in a sense. so what if i . . . . took out the back seat (leave the part you sit on, and take out the one your back rests on. and put in 2 padded bars. that way i have waaayyy more room. it would look cool. i could do a cpillar wall without interferance. and when i do have people in the back which isnt often. they have seats at least. . also i would run a crescendo 3500 at .5 ohm??

i dont see how the seats would be ruined, the seats in these vehicles are meant to be used as part of the cargo area. though if he took the seat out he could probobly fit a few batteries in the space freed up.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

why not just take off the part of the seat thats folded up and use the other part as part of a false floor, that front peice should pop right out once you push on the release lever on the right side i think it is

Then the seats are ruined if he ever decides to use them again or needs them for any reason the seats are ruined. Why not just pull the seats out and make a false floor no need to cut corners or take shortcuts. If you're going to do it, do it right.

the seat are in to parts. i could do whatbass talker said. but eh. you guys are leaning me to cpillar. . . i really cant explain that i dont have room for a regular box for 2 18s. my single 18 bareelly. and i mean barely fits

Y not just 1 18 and your 2kw below the window line should beable to get 150 with that

with 1 18, on 1600 (not including voltage drop which is reallly bad right now. i can only hit 141.9...on music

redo your box,, you need to test test test man...dont wall it yet.

Archived