98 Jeep Cherokee XJ build 1 18' 5000 rms DC 5.0k

I'm liking the Cherokee man. I've got a 4 door but I've always liked the 2 doors as well. Can't wait to see what you have in store for your XJ...I'll be tuned in for this

thanks man! ill be working at it as much as i can being my bday is on Saturday have a good chunk of cash coming in to drop more into it, but how does the 4 door hold up for flex wise the 2 Dr is getting a bit scary, i had one point were i couldn't open my door cause the handle was too messed from the bass

I've gotten some pretty nasty flex, but nothing that crazy. My roof and hatch flex out of control tho. I guess door handle flex is just something you gotta deal with when you got 5k lol, I haven't had any problems with mine.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

I'm liking the Cherokee man. I've got a 4 door but I've always liked the 2 doors as well. Can't wait to see what you have in store for your XJ...I'll be tuned in for this

thanks man! ill be working at it as much as i can being my bday is on Saturday have a good chunk of cash coming in to drop more into it, but how does the 4 door hold up for flex wise the 2 Dr is getting a bit scary, i had one point were i couldn't open my door cause the handle was too messed from the bass

I've gotten some pretty nasty flex, but nothing that crazy. My roof and hatch flex out of control tho. I guess door handle flex is just something you gotta deal with when you got 5k lol, I haven't had any problems with mine.

i dont even have 5k up to it yet xD waiting on some other stuff i just tested it off 1500 rms and it was doing that and yea mines the same probably gunna have to sound deadened it

98 Jeep Cherokee XJ 2 DOOR

1 18" T3 TSNS

DC 5.0K

Mechman 270 Unit

XS Power Flex 0 gauge

XS power D1400 under hood

3 Yellow tops in rear

1990 BMW e30 325i (drift car)

system to come

T3_468x60.gifDCSig.jpg

i'd highly reccomend deadener, everything flexes like hell and the plastics on the hatch get loud as hell also

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

X3 on the deadner, my shit flexed like crazy too, i put expanding foam between the braces, stopped it tull it went full tilt, now the roof sounds like a tin can bouncing off the ground. My hatch is filled with foam so it really isnt that noisey. 2 twos get loud easier. Id have no problem making that a two seater lol.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Specifications of enclosure?

lets just say its tuned to about 27 hz :P

1 18" T3 TSNS

DC 5.0K

Mechman 270 Unit

XS Power Flex 0 gauge

3 Yellow tops in rear

system to come

T3_468x60.gifDCSig.jpg

and quick update

battery twist downs are in brooklyn NY and ring terminals are in LA so should be here around tuesday hopefully

1 18" T3 TSNS

DC 5.0K

Mechman 270 Unit

XS Power Flex 0 gauge

3 Yellow tops in rear

system to come

T3_468x60.gifDCSig.jpg

still fucking waiting on terminals and xs power twist downs, USPS sucks major D and we all know it, also if i could get some electrical recomendations either i run 3 more d1400s to total up 4 batteries or run 2 d3100 in the rear? any tips?

1 18" T3 TSNS

DC 5.0K

Mechman 270 Unit

XS Power Flex 0 gauge

3 Yellow tops in rear

system to come

T3_468x60.gifDCSig.jpg

Archived