Winn's Explorer 2 Neo pro 10s and 4 super tweets! Build **Video Up**

List:Sundown 4500d2 zv3 18s3 Deka Group 31 Batteries1 Deka Group 34 Battery100 ft of 1/0 Welding CableMechman 270 Amp AltPioneer Headunit4 RF Door speakers97 ford explorer 4dlater in the months planned will be 2 10 inch Neo Pro's and 2 selenium Super tweets in the door pods.Note: I paid for this all my self, i worked my ass off saving for a long time. Nothing was given to me in this buildOn with the Pics. I have Everything paid for. All i need now is to build it. My subs are the only things not here and they shoud be here very soon.Hoping for a 150+ on burp. This is all the pics i have so far batts and subs and the build will be up very soon :DMy amp on my truck :D4500-1.jpgMy alt :DPurplealt.jpgMy amp :D45002.jpg

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

New tint 5% all around

DSCN1466.jpg

And a recent pic of the truck its dark

DSCN1459-1.jpg

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Oh yea i forgot to add to the list. Thank you to mr Scott for installing my Viper alarm System with the shock sensor and motion sensors. So im protected ;)

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

so??? nothing else? tuned in for this , gotta love explorers :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Not great i worked on my box all day. i forget to take pics................ i got my switches and LC-1 in will take pic this was before sanding everything is flush now.. but it was dark no pic

DSCN1490.jpg

DSCN1491.jpg

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

port side? very nice, my explorer is loud as hell that way, besides that, you take away a lot of pressure from that poor hatch!!

P.s: isn´t the port a little bit small?

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Looking good bro! Can't wait to hear it! Who did the design?

~Team Nussiance~

Head Unit: Sony MEX-BT38UW

Amplifier: 1 AQ2200d for break in period

Subwoofers: 2 AQ HDC3 18's

Mids and Highs: 1 pair of AQ PA-6.5's and 1 pair of AQ PA Supertweets

Scores: 148.1db @47hz

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

always love seeing Explorer builds, I always learn something new when I see what other people have done. Can't wait to see more progress, I am also jealous of you windows, I have a '96 and it has a smokie sort of color to the rear glass, so it makes my 5% look like 20%. I also give props to you with the paying for it all yourself, and busting your ass on everything. I did that too on mine, and the payoff is way more rewarding, and I'm not even done yet.

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.

Archived