Sonic Electronix

but i was trying to get at one of those t lines that you showed. i saw 1 15" sub in a t line box on youtube flexing a van hard. and im always looking for a way to make my jeep louder. i figured 4 12's or 3, or even 2 in a t line would destroy everything around lolz

but if i have to make a box like that, i like the slot port in the middle like that.

this is what i was getting at when i said 3 12's...

x6kEX.png

i said 3 seperate boxes because i dont know anything about t lines... tell me if a box like this is possible, or if my design would have to be a lot bigger??

like i said i have never made a t line, but i really want too.

I went ahead and designed a t line for ya. From what I could figure out, the only way you could do a t line would be with 2 woofers and with the box firing straight at one of your wheel wells...

The outside dimensions of the box are:

45.125 inches long

27.5 inches wide

17.5 inches tall

Here's what I did in sketchup:

Fullbox.png

Boxinternal.png

This is just a rough design for a t line, and this actually the first t line I've tried designing before, so with a little bit of tweaking I'm sure it could be made better by someone with a little more experience. Hope it helped!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

imo i would stop trying to squeeze in a t-line in your car. you're better off doing the 4 12's in a ported box. i'd stick with that anyways. if you REALLY REALLY want to play with a t-line, read the stickied tutorial on this forum to get a better basic understanding (since you said you don't know anything about em) and you can try to design some. it's really not that hard, but they do need to be quite large.

• 2 weeks later...

If the manual tells me to use 2.5 cubf should that be net or gross? :drink40:

That would be the net volume.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Archived