Second Skin Audio

What should i have in my Nissan Primera P11 - 144?

if you have no building skills or have no way of getting one build

RF p3 dual 12" enclosure

http://www.sonicelec...te-P3-2X12.html

and power it with RF T1500

http://www.sonicelec...2010-Model.html

if you use the make an offer its just under $1400 shipped to Norway for both

you may be able to get it cheaper local, as i dont no if you get ripped like the rest of the world

Edited by john253a

Was thinking about 1500-2500$ or more, i think get what ever i want.. I was hoping for kicker, or rockford fosgate

If you want to import stuff directly from the USA I would recommend this:

https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn;jsessionid=155004b2ac5ea3a/shopdata/index.shopscript

or this:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/

If you just want to buy local, RF amps are excellent but very expensive, subs from either kicker or RF wouldn't be my first choice but RF subs require less space than kickers and so you will need to build a somewhat smaller box.

If you want I can provide specs for a custom box in metric units for the subs you get, also take your time thinking on the electrical system upgrades that you will need depending on the amplifier you choose.

warranty outside of the usa is often a big problem,

i stick with known brands for this reason, because its normally a manufacturers warranty, and not a distributor warranty,

with unknown brands the freight alone normally means it cheaper to buy another and through away what you have,

for example i brought 2 sub from a well known distributor, and a simple accident was made, wrong series of sub was send,

they were happy to fix the problem, but shipping is covered by the customer (when outside of usa)

at 400 for 2 sub and 500shipping each way i was not paying 1k ontop of my 900 to get the sub right

i onsold what i had and brought them again for 900, the only thing i did get was a refund for the difference,

so what ever you chose or decide to go with, look into it first and know all your options

Thanks guys.. I live near a shop that sells and imports like kicker for an example and i think i will buy it there...

I think i will build the box myself.. just dont know what material i am going to use.....

What amp and subwoofer do you guys recommend?

Thanks guys.. I live near a shop that sells and imports like kicker for an example and i think i will buy it there...

I think i will build the box myself.. just dont know what material i am going to use.....

Or just buy a box and sub

premade boxes that come with subwoofers are often too small, tuned too high, and dont have enough port area.

edit: and even the ones that you can buy in a store somewhere, same story.

Edited by Kranny

premade boxes that come with subwoofers are often too small, tuned too high, and dont have enough port area.

edit: and even the ones that you can buy in a store somewhere, same story.

this will eventually kill the sub if you swap out with brands such as DC, Sundown, etc. if you apply decent power?

Looks like you did not noticed a couple of posts before the one I am quoting, again:

It comes down to what equipment brands you can get locally in your country OR if you are willing to import from USA your equipment.

It's easy to build a box for a couple of 12s, same wood as used for your old box.

Edited by Joe X

Looks like you did not noticed a couple of posts before the one I am quoting, again:

It comes down to what equipment brands you can get locally in your country OR if you are willing to import from USA your equipment.

It's easy to build a box for a couple of 12s, same wood as used for your old box.

Im sorry...

I think that i can get whatever i want from that store.. And i dont think that importing from the US is such a good idea. because it will take some time to arrive, when i can get what i want from that store in a week.