Looking into getting a Gaming PC for about $1400

Hey guys looking into getting into PC gaming, I would prefer opinion's on a pre-built rig, but I am sure I can handle putting it together myself depending on how much I save by doing so, also I would prefer to get a board that I can run a second graphics card later on and not get bottlenecked. Also the if possible I the site's listed I would like to preferably check out with paypal, thanks guys, looking to run games like Battlefield, Diablo, FF14, etc......

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Is the $1400 including a monitor, mouse, keyboard, etc. or is that just for the tower?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I have a gaming pc forsale for $750. If interested pm for details

You can't sell on this forum with less than 150 posts.

/rentamod

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Is the $1400 including a monitor, mouse, keyboard, etc. or is that just for the tower?

Tower only, I will get the accessories etc..... seperate

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Tigerdirect and newegg are two of the better places to buy from , Now they have some really good starter kits on there for under a grand and then go to a site like ebay and buy a used graphics card for cheaper. Most if not all high end motherboards will be able to support the dual graphics card if not tri graphics cards. Now here is the big problem is some of the kits don't come with really big power supplies . So make sure you get a one 600 watts and higher mine was 850 and it had two 620 graphics card with 16 gb of ram and 2 harddrives and I needed a bigger one because the motherboard used a good bit of power .

Check out my Youtube Channel for some 4runner Bass.

http://www.youtube.com/user/yotag33k

2 skar audio vvx 12's in ported box on hifonics 1200.1d brutus amp.

You are always better off building your own PC rather than buying pre-built. The PC's in your budget sound good but 98% of them use inferior components to meet that price point. Sure the specs look good but who know's how long those components will last. I just got done building my new PC for my photography business and I went pretty nuts and only spent like 1700 on the tower.

youy can even buy some decent stuff on amazon now. however newegg and tigerdirect are definatly easier. for 1400 you should be able to build a pretty decent gaming rig.

personally i would avoid buying your hard drives from tiger direct because if you get it doa to will pretty much tell you you are SOL. (speaking from personal experence)

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Newegg is the best to go for , I have not been keeping up with the technology but newegg for sure built my pc for ike 400-500

same here. i could have spent a little more but so far all the games i have tried have ran on full settings without a problem. i couldnt imagine spending 1400 after what i got for $500

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.