Jump to content

Need help picking component set


wcefai

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, I was planning on getting the Oxygen audio Air-83 3-way component speakers.I liked the fact that they included a large mid-bass woofer, another decent sized mid-range and a tweeter all in one. Also, I liked how they were a component set because i do not know enough yet to run an active system. But the problem is that I waited too long and now amazon don't have them in stock. Does anyone know a comparable set? Like i said before, I'd like a large mid-bass and mid-range, component set with a passive crossover, and i would prefer not to pay through the nose to get them.

Thanks guys!

Edit: grammar

Posted

Hey guys, I was planning on getting the Oxygen audio Air-83 3-way component speakers.I liked the fact that they included a large mid-bass woofer, another decent sized mid-range and a tweeter all in one. Also, I liked how they were a component set because i do not know enough yet to run an active system. But the problem is that I waited too long and now amazon don't have them in stock. Does anyone know a comparable set? Like i said before, I'd like a large mid-bass and mid-range, component set with a passive crossover, and i would prefer not to pay through the nose to get them.

Thanks guys!

Edit: grammar

All 3 ways are pricey. But for gret mid bass in a two way check out Hertz hi energy's.
Posted

There are a few 3-way setups out there but you will be hard pressed to find one under 200. Going to PE and building your own might be a better idea. The cost would most likely be the same though. What is your budget? Amplifier power on hand?

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 836 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...