Trying something i have never done

My seat is down to show it , battery is safe when up. The amp is mounted not just leaning :) you can't see the screws . An the port has screws in it :)

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

Ok. But the battery is not safe to have INSIDE the vehicle. It releases toxic fumes.

You need sealed ago batteries if you want them inside the cab

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

lol the little 3.25x10.5" peices were supposed to go on the bottom to make everything flush. but as long as you like it, that's all that matters.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

tons of people says that about the batteries, and, reason tells me all of them are absolutely right, but i´ve been dumb enough to try batteries like that inside my car in the past and i´m still alive lol

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I'm aware of the fumes but they only put out minimal amounts especially with newer batteries I've operated tractors at the same batteries inside the cab not to mention my AC doesn't work so I drive around with my windows down to begin with

. There is also the fact that that damn battery won't fit anywhere Else. I do plan to get some kinetic batteries

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

Just saying man. Do you leave your windows down at night too? I don't. You smoke? What happens when you go out in the morning, start the car up, light a smo-- KA-BOOM.

Just a heads up lol. Oh and don't go with kinetik. I switched to xs and IMMEDIATELY saw a difference.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Only reason I said Connecticut was cause I forgot what the other was lmao! I appreciate your concern really I do. I don't smoke and I leave my windows cracked open about an inch my car is parked in my backyard which is completely fenced off area it doesn't get messed with.

I got the battery from NAPA auto parts for $239

Archived