Sonic Electronix

Honda/Acura Coupe/4dr Owners, Come Inside :)

I don't know him because I am not huge on the competition scene like I should be. I follow builds I am a member on a lot of forums, I attend a few shows but I am not chasing numbers nor do I compete so I rarely keep up with the who's who in the competition world. I need to though I have heard that name before just never stopped to ask who he was. Beast shit though.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I don't know him because I am not huge on the competition scene like I should be. I follow builds I am a member on a lot of forums, I attend a few shows but I am not chasing numbers nor do I compete so I rarely keep up with the who's who in the competition world. I need to though I have heard that name before just never stopped to ask who he was. Beast shit though.

thats where everyone gets their little dual aero ports firing forward with the box pushed all the way back idea from.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

thats where everyone gets their little dual aero ports firing forward with the box pushed all the way back idea from.

he doesn't use dual aero ports, his is a single custom 8.5in aeroport made from mdf rings and filler...

But alot of people do use the idea of subs and port fwd with aeroports center between the subs because of him.... that was his recommendation to me i switched from subs back port back to subs and port fwd with 2 custom 6" aeroports and gained right at 5db same power electrical subs...nothing but a box change...

Him and I have spend lots of late nights txting and chatting on facebook about trunk cars....

Hello Cody,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Well on the site it says the 270xp is in stock for my application.

Is your alt truly oem bolt on without bracket mods?

Yes, it's a direct bolt on.

How is your turn around time for making and shipping the alt?

For this one I would say 1-2 weeks time.

Can I get a refund if I'm not satisfied with the time it's taking?

Yes, I have no problem giving you your money back if you're not satisfied with the lead time.

Although I did check max output at 1800, I still want the max idle output as well.

You'll have 200 amps at idle without any issues.

Is it basically the 250-270xp alts as my only option? Or is there bigger? (for stock oem mounting bracket)

These are the only option for your vehicle.

Will I get belt slip from such a big alt?

As long as you have good belt wrap, and a good belt you shouldn't have any issues. You have a 7 groove pulley which allows such high options for your vehicle.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you.

-----------------------

Best Regards,

Anthony Ledesma

Direct: (951) 373-3791

Local: (951) 509-5617

Toll Free: (888) 441-0144 Ext: 205

Fax: (951) 509-4517

Ticket History Cody (Client) Posted On: 14 August 2012 10:59 AM

Although I did check max output at 1800, I still want the max idle output as well.

Is it basically the 250-270xp alts as my only option? Or is there bigger? (for stock oem mounting bracket)

Just really wanting the run down of my 2009 civic and what I can and can't do

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: QML-103-85847

Department: Wanting To Purchase/Vehicle Not Listed On Website

Type: Issue/Question

Priority: High

Support Center: https://support.dcpo...c.com/index.php?

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Hello Cody,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Yes, it's a direct bolt on.

For this one I would say 1-2 weeks time.

Yes, I have no problem giving you your money back if you're not satisfied with the lead time.

You'll have 200 amps at idle without any issues.

These are the only option for your vehicle.

As long as you have good belt wrap, and a good belt you shouldn't have any issues. You have a 7 groove pulley which allows such high options for your vehicle.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you.

-----------------------

Best Regards,

Anthony Ledesma

Direct: (951) 373-3791

Local: (951) 509-5617

Toll Free: (888) 441-0144 Ext: 205

Fax: (951) 509-4517

Ticket History Cody (Client) Posted On: 14 August 2012 10:59 AM

Just really wanting the run down of my 2009 civic and what I can and can't do

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: QML-103-85847

Department: Wanting To Purchase/Vehicle Not Listed On Website

Type: Issue/Question

Priority: High

Support Center: https://support.dcpo...c.com/index.php?

Very Nice to know... I wonder if they offer the external adjustable voltage module

he doesn't use dual aero ports, his is a single custom 8.5in aeroport made from mdf rings and filler...

But alot of people do use the idea of subs and port fwd with aeroports center between the subs because of him.... that was his recommendation to me i switched from subs back port back to subs and port fwd with 2 custom 6" aeroports and gained right at 5db same power electrical subs...nothing but a box change...

Him and I have spend lots of late nights txting and chatting on facebook about trunk cars....

There is so much I could do with that line but I am going to leave it be had it been Sheena or Adam the butt jokes would've come out :lol2:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

i have another email from another company that i will not be posting because they are clearly bashing on another company.

not to mention the un mentioned company gave me a much longer response time (about 3-4 days) and dc power gave me about 20 minutes.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived