2 Chainz

I dont care what anybody says. I think tech n9ne is the realest rapper out there that's still making albums. And Ludacris is still one of my favorites. Even though his last album was shit.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

exactly.

I hope you understood what I was trying to say, and not put me into the category that goes after music just for that reason. Of course I'll have some songs that are utterly retarded with shit lyrics, but only for demo purposes.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I dont care what anybody says. I think tech n9ne is the realest rapper out there that's still making albums. And Ludacris is still one of my favorites. Even though his last album was shit.

Cashdollar2009 likes this.

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

exactly.

I hope you understood what I was trying to say, and not put me into the category that goes after music just for that reason. Of course I'll have some songs that are utterly retarded with shit lyrics, but only for demo purposes.

no i do the same thing. i demo some songs that lyrically, makes me want to shoot the artist. but its loud on my system so i play it.

LOL can't stand Future, IDK how Jeezy can co-sign him but what I find funny is after him comes that Cash Out dude wit the same lame auto-tune I got money where the bitches music. Shits so lame for real, everything mainstream turns into a fad.

Keeping it real is subjective. A lot of the popular rappers that get play on the radio are not saying anything in their lyrics, one great example of this is Tyga. Dude sucks at rapping in the fact that what he says is just words that rhyme but put a hot beat behind it and nobody gives a fuck.

Even though he takes lil shots at the Bay he is one of the dopest to ever do it, period. His lyricism is on a whole nother level.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

exactly.

no i do the same thing. i demo some songs that lyrically, makes me want to shoot the artist. but its loud on my system so i play it.

ive been like that for a long time...if it beats,ill play it...but 2 chainz.........I'll only play his bs if its slowed,and only a couple songs at that

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

ok so who is a good rapper in your opinion

I like UGK (both Bun & Pimp C)

Nas

Big K.R.I.T decent up until now

Killa Kyleon

Lupe Fiasco

just to name a few

I don't necessarily dislike any rapper who's music doesn't appeal to me, but some simply make me facepalm (i.e : lil wayne,wocka,souljafag drake etc)

Archived