Second Skin Audio

Best size for subwoofer

Thanks for the advice! I was thinking two Skar 10's in a sealed box with a 800watt amp bridged

Why bridged?

Do you know what bridging an amp does?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I listen to just about everything from rap to classic rock to regagae. I have a 1993 toyota Acura with Sony xploids(Walmart) and stock tweeters. The radio is new. I had two ten inch bazooka subs with a 250 watt amp bridged and what I was told about bridging an amp is that it puts the max rms through a sub which the bazookas happened to be 250 rms. Long story short the system blew up and I ended up getting a Pyle (older) 800 watt two channel amp. I read alot of good things about Skar subs and I am a short drive away from there headquarters so I thought I would pick two vvx 10s and put them in my sealed box. But now I am rethinking the tens and might put in at bigger or smaller subs depending on the sound quaility. Also thought of putting in a bass processor but I have never had one nor have a seen them

Edited by Boarhog35

Slow your roll cupcake. You're getting way ahead of yourself. Just do as much research as you can before you spend money on new subs and blow them too.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Its all about the kicker jackhammer.

JK :D

Edited by Mario928

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman