2011-06-17_11-46-08_631.jpg

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i could build one i have a 97 tahoe with the 350 in it and am going to be running dual alts also. I havent built one yet but me n my dad are as good with metal as we are with wood. Just let me know what you want it to look like if you want one made and i can draw you comething up then cut it out and see what it looks like. Just whatever you wanna do lemme know shoot me a pm. and well go from there, if not good luck i hope you can find one.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

my bracket is very simple. I need to take the pulleys off and change my idler so when I do that Ill probably trace out the bracket. probably wont be for a while thogh.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Oh I'm gonna have more batteries added as well. But u need more charging amperage for the way I listen to my system. Which is daily and for extended periods of time. Reserve 12v power doesn't last forever. Batteries NEED charged, and u can b sure with a 7,000w system DAILY ran for for at LEAST 15 minutes constant at a time...... I need another alt. : ) .............. And batteries.lol

5.7 tbi or 5.7 vortec. I believe yours is a tbi

I got mine from iraggi of all people. its pretty simple looking

2011-06-17_11-46-08_631.jpg

Mine is the TBI but my alternator is on the opposite side of where yours is located. I'll contact Iraggi to see if they have something that fits my application. I'm glad u saw this finally thank u so much.

Oh I'm gonna have more batteries added as well. But u need more charging amperage for the way I listen to my system. Which is daily and for extended periods of time. Reserve 12v power doesn't last forever. Batteries NEED charged, and u can b sure with a 7,000w system DAILY ran for for at LEAST 15 minutes constant at a time...... I need another alt. : ) .............. And batteries.lol

Not always the case. I know guys that run 15k with 1 alt and big battery banks. I cant say anything either. I have dual 400a alts and 14 D1400s to run 20000w. Charging power is great and helps a ton, but reserve cap is the key.

Archived