Saw This On The News Last Night (f'd Up)

Fuck this mother fuck. Death would be too good for his ass. they should torture his ass for the rest of his miserable existance.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

You want someone to kill? Come to Australia where the men that gang raped a ten year old girl got off scot free. Where that same girl was raped when she was six, taken from the community, then put back UNDER THE SAME FOSTER CARE AND GANG RAPED AGAIN. The judge said that 'she was probably asking for it. It was very possibly childish experimentation'

Or where a father in Brisbane raped and murdered HIS OWN FUCKING DAUGHTER.

Fuck Hitler looking like a saint, I'll make Lucifer piss his pants in fear of what I would do to these dispicable pieces of shit.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

You want someone to kill? Come to Australia where the men that gang raped a ten year old girl got off scot free. Where that same girl was raped when she was six, taken from the community, then put back UNDER THE SAME FOSTER CARE AND GANG RAPED AGAIN. The judge said that 'she was probably asking for it. It was very possibly childish experimentation'

Or where a father in Brisbane raped and murdered HIS OWN FUCKING DAUGHTER.

that is seriously some fucked up shit.. i dont know how people get off by raping little girls or even their own blood...

and as the alabama man story... that some fucked up straight to the head shit..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

well a duck hunter found one of the small children today....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22624833/

some crazy shit , prob. the worst thing to hear of around these parts being mobile is only 45 minutes away

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

yea that sonnabitch is going to be safely put in adseg in prison , because of what he did there are many inmates waiting for his arrival just so they can butt rape him then shank him in his gibblets

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets