Jump to content

Just got pulled over for sound ordinance :S


Recommended Posts

Posted

Got pulled over on the way to see a movie with a buddy. And this cop pulls out and pulls me over. First thing he says when he walks up was "You know, I really hate your stupid stereo." I responded: "Well, to each his own sir, but in this state, it is perfectly legal to be as loud as you want outside of a residential neighborhood."

His response was: "Don't give me that BS son, it's been in effect since I was born. I know what I'm talking about." I continued and said "Well, actually, it was very recent, a little more than two years ago." And I even then pulled up a video on my phone really quick of a Bay News 9 story stating that the state had overturned the laws and it was now legal.

He watched a little bit of it, then gave me the phone and said he was sorry and said I could go on my way.

Just got out of a ticket just because I did a little research before I started putting together my system.

Know your local sound laws, guys. It helps.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

Nice! surprised the cop handled it that way usually they hate being told they're wrong and will proceed to mess with you.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Posted

Nice! surprised the cop handled it that way usually they hate being told they're wrong and will proceed to mess with you.

Yeah I was surprised too, given that he was talking to me like an asshole right off the bat. I just kept cool and calmly talked it out and explained it.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

I'm not gay, haha. He had recently just gotten back from Vermont, he was up for two months and I just saw him for the first time yesterday since the trip. Plus I'm by no means a cunt-destroyer whatsoever, so yeah no chick :P haha. But I ain't gay! ;D

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

I'm not gay, haha. He had recently just gotten back from Vermont, he was up for two months and I just saw him for the first time yesterday since the trip. Plus I'm by no means a cunt-destroyer whatsoever, so yeah no chick :P haha. But I ain't gay! ;D

I go to the movies with a buddy all the time. there are some movies that chicks just don't want to watch.!

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

Posted

I'm not gay, haha. He had recently just gotten back from Vermont, he was up for two months and I just saw him for the first time yesterday since the trip. Plus I'm by no means a cunt-destroyer whatsoever, so yeah no chick :P haha. But I ain't gay! ;D

I go to the movies with a buddy all the time. there are some movies that chicks just don't want to watch.!

Haha yep! We were going to see Total Recall. But we were semi-late to the movie in the first place and the whole getting pulled-over thing did it in for us. So we're seeing it tomorrow. Sucks though, pulling people over for systems is such a waste of resources and time.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

The gay is strong in this thread. Time for me to go somewhere else.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Posted

The gay is strong in this thread. Time for me to go somewhere else.

well I know what I am, and what I like.

I've got my girlfriend, and watching movies with a buddy doesn't make me uncomfortable, may be because I'm not unsure of my sexuality!

if you are with a buddy and something tickles inside you, thats another story. :P

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

Posted

The gay is strong in this thread. Time for me to go somewhere else.

well I know what I am, and what I like.

I've got my girlfriend, and watching movies with a buddy doesn't make me uncomfortable, may be because I'm not unsure of my sexuality!

if you are with a buddy and something tickles inside you, thats another story. :P

Hahaha! Nah, we've been friends since the beginning of preschool. 14 years so far. We're pretty much brothers, haha.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3261 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...