So I ordered the vvx-15 package from skar, and I have been waiting all week for them to get here and it turns out they sent me the 12's which won't work in the custom 15 box they built for me.......

So now I won't have my subs in time for the show next weekend and I probably have to wait until those 12's arrive back to them before the 15 ship. So that sets me back 2 weeks right there.

Not a happy customer although I appreciate the free return shipping.

Also, I know, cool story bro.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

That really sucks, and what sucks worse is they built the custom for you so you would think they would get the size driver correct.... :WTFBubble:

That really sucks, and what sucks worse is they built the custom for you so you would think they would get the size driver correct.... :WTFBubble:

Right!? I couldn't agree more. While I know that anyone can make a mistake, It just really bums me out that I have to wait another few weeks for the woofers to get here and miss my show because of their mistake.

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw

Yeah man mistakes happen, but I have the same kind of luck that you do. Shit like that happens to me all the time and it does really bum you out.

Yeah man mistakes happen, but I have the same kind of luck that you do. Shit like that happens to me all the time and it does really bum you out.

I knew I shouldn't have gotten excited about them because something was going to go wrong and yup, it did.

Maybe I just shouldn't get excited about stuff anymore hahaha

Edited by Nikitaaa

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw

I knew I shouldn't have gotten excited about them because something was going to go wrong and yup, it did.

Maybe I just should get excited about stuff anymore hahaha

Any more I just expect to be let down. Then if everything actually goes right I'm ecstatic.

Any more I just expect to be let down. Then if everything actually goes right I'm ecstatic.

Hmm that's sounds like a good way of looking at things! I might just steal that from you..

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw

Hmm that's sounds like a good way of looking at things! I might just steal that from you..

Yeah my wife always says that I'm a grouchy pessimist but it keeps me from stressing out when everything that can go wrong always does. I just expect it and it doesn't bother me as bad. But like I said if everything goes right I'm like a teenage girl at a Justin Beiber concert at the front of the stage with him grinding his junk on the top of my head.

Descriptive...that's how I roll lol.

We gladly told you we would pay for return shipping and ship the correct subs immediately. Mistakes do happen - which I apologize about, but I have been gone most of the last 2 weeks only popping in the ware house before heading out on another trip again. The new guy shipping while I have been gone is doing a great job, but in this case he did mess up - which I have already talked to him about.

We will get you taken care of - just hang in there with us.

-Kevin

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg