Sonic Electronix

nate nate nate your forgetting its dc so that adds an extra 400% power handling thank god it aint sundown or this thing would take a nuclear reactor to power

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

I was told that I could not sell anything on here so where would I go to try to sell this?

Craigslist, caraudio.com, and caraudioclassifieds.org

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

to be honest its a custom sub that you have no idea what soft parts its made of so this might be a tough sale other than the price of the motor and basket. now if you knew it was a psi recone you might have something

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

A friend of mine built it for himself and once he was done building it he decided to go with a 10 inch sub instead (thats just how this guy is he doesnt know what he wants. So I traded a bunch of audio equipment to him that I was not using for it. It has only been played free air at low volume to verify that it works other than that it has never been mounted in a box or played. I planned on putting it in my chevy 2500 and I lost interest in it due to time and money constraints. I now need the money instead of the speaker, so that is the reason for the rush.

Archived