Finally got screen shot of the screen acting up. Any ideas or suggestions this is on acer aspire running Google chrome. Have ran viruses and malware scans. Forgot this is the forum home screen after reading something then go back.

Untitled-2.png

Edited by dog24fret

No pop up warnings just leave a forum topic go back to the main forum page. It loads up then goes to this screen every once in awhile tonight its been bad. As far as the browser or screen I don't have a clue on that. I can go to the other tabs and no problems. Only on this site. Is it something with my settings? i usually have to close the page then reopen it until the next time lol.

by screen, I meant monitor. So it's only part of the browser, as in if you close the browser the screen will look normal?

That's what I thought you meant but the terms change so fast anymore wasn't sure. Yes sir if I close the browser page or tab then reopen it it works. This has happened with explorer also but usually pink cars or the color bars you see when a channel goes off the air. Is their something I need to change on my laptop.

if it's only with this website, then I doubt it is hardware or any kind of virus/malware, etc...

Probably some random rendering error that will be next to impossible to track down.

Is it as simple as closing this website and opening it back up to get rid of the issue?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69