Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can someone please help me.. I have no clue what to do... I'm really trying not to have it professionally installed. I wanna learn how to do the stuff by myself. But I'm limited on tools, and knowledge lol.. :( I have a 2001 VW GLS.

Posted

Why don't they fit? Is the basket too big for the mounting hole? Does the magnet hit the Window when you roll it down?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted

Well me and my buddies were out back, and we door the door apart, took the speaker out.. The RK6 fit in the hole, it just stuck out too far, the plastic door cover wouldn't have fit back onto the door. I have no fabrication experience either..

Posted

easy peasy. Got a jigsaw? Just make a ring to mount it on the door so it has the right depth. Get creative with it man

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Posted

You're SOL then

Nothing but old school!

01 Saturn SL1

Sony CDX GT500 H/U

Polk DB651 in front doors

Profile AMP121 on Polks

US Amps USA400 on sub

One 12" Cadence Ultra 6ohm

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1561 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...