Computer gurus please help. Lap top crash.

My daughters Acer aspire lap top has started acting up. This is what it says

Mcagent.exe application error The instruction at 0x000007FEF7B47A82 referance memory at 0x000007fef1be2b70. The required data was not placed into memory because of I/O error status 0xc000009d. Closed that and went to run webroot then the same thing type of screen popped up with different numbers and topic.

explorer.exe

0x000000007770357B

0x000007FEFACA100C

0xcooooo9d.

I can't run a virus scan and what little I've seen my virus and malware protection has been removed plus some other programs. Please help if you can.

Edited by dog24fret

I'm not asking for free repair just ideas. I am trying to get into safe mode all I get is safe mode in all the corners and microsoft build service pack 1 at the top nothing else. This is the first time of having any problems.

mcagent is from Mcaffee if i am correct (idk 100% but i think) did the laptop come with mcaffee trial originally? if so webroot and mcaffee are fighting each other and fucking your computer over. The only way i know of to fix that is to restore the comp with a fresh O/S. But lets see if any other ppl have ideas. Basically two virus, malware, or w/e protection on your comp basically turns into like AIDs for your comp and kills your own "cells"

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Can you boot up into safe mode? If you can id get a program called combofix and run it. Its free and fixes a ton of problems ive had on the computers i work on. Only beef i have about it is that sometimes depending on what it finds it will cause application shortcuts to break and say that they were marked for deletion. The way around that is if you can either make a new user profile on your computer then run combofix on that new account or run combofix and after its all fixed do a system restore back to the latest restore point and its fixed.

First id see if its a local profile issue or an entire pc issue. Make a new user account and see if you can run a virus scan on that and if it finds anything. Most stupid viruses/malware out there just do stupid things to your local profile not the whole machine.

Let me know what you make of this.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

mcagent is from Mcaffee if i am correct (idk 100% but i think) did the laptop come with mcaffee trial originally? if so webroot and mcaffee are fighting each other and fucking your computer over. The only way i know of to fix that is to restore the comp with a fresh O/S. But lets see if any other ppl have ideas. Basically two virus, malware, or w/e protection on your comp basically turns into like AIDs for your comp and kills your own "cells"

That don't sound good. Yes sir it did come with Mcaffee trial. I thought I got rid of it but it don't look like it. Whats the explorer.exe mean it comes up and I close it. It restarts the screen.

Can you boot up into safe mode? If you can id get a program called combofix and run it. Its free and fixes a ton of problems ive had on the computers i work on. Only beef i have about it is that sometimes depending on what it finds it will cause application shortcuts to break and say that they were marked for deletion. The way around that is if you can either make a new user profile on your computer then run combofix on that new account or run combofix and after its all fixed do a system restore back to the latest restore point and its fixed.

First id see if its a local profile issue or an entire pc issue. Make a new user account and see if you can run a virus scan on that and if it finds anything. Most stupid viruses/malware out there just do stupid things to your local profile not the whole machine.

Let me know what you make of this.

I can't even get restore to work or safe mode at this point. I hate being computer ignorant lol. Edited by dog24fret

That don't sound good. Yes sir it did come with Mcaffee trial. I thought I got rid of it but it don't look like it. Whats the explorer.exe mean it comes up and I close it. It restarts the screen.

explorer.exe is yours windows UI, taskbar and such, it is programmed to reboot when killed

EDIT: Btw, mcaffee is like the clap, its REALLY hard to get rid of lol

Edited by bcpballer64

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

explorer.exe is yours windows UI, taskbar and such, it is programmed to reboot when killed

EDIT: Btw, mcaffee is like the clap, its REALLY hard to get rid of lol

lol