Second Skin Audio

incriminator audio death penalty series woofers

Does anyone have any experience with this subwoofer? I could only find a couple videos on youtube and they didnt sound all that great. Not that bass on youtube sounds all that good to begin with lol.

Fantom

my buddy has 1 in his explorer.. been ran on everything from 1500rms all the way up to 3k takes it all very well and good versatile woofer.. the suspension is rather on the stiff side so they do like a touch larger enclosure than other subs

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Well im the xtreme kind of person... really big or really small but either way really loud and hard hitting. This is just for music, nothing special just needs to be loud and hard hitting. I understand a lot has to do with the enclosure but i want a sub that will be able to handle the abuse i throw at it on the weekends Ill prob choose a sundown NS-1 or a crescendo BC5500D at whatever i decide.

Deciding between a pair of Nightshades (SA) an SMD or 8 SA-8v2. (SA) or 3 12 or 2 21 incrim audio DPS woofers. So many choices. I have the electrical to handle any of the apps and this will be in my SUV.

Fantom