Sundown Audio

Wow it vanished

davebremmer25

Hopefully your asking what they are worth...cus selling under 150 post count means this is gonna get locked up quick.. Maybe you should change your wording...ask WHAT ARE THESE WORTH? :rolleyes: Then all will probably be good. If you are trying to sell...READ the rules section. I should probably just click report but.....

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

What's up everyone, any old school experts out there?

My girlfriends father was in the car audio biz in 1997-2003 and he had all his old car audio equipment in his basement. Well now im dating his daughter and guess who's job job it is now to sell it.

ANYways i know pretty much know nothing about car audio. can anyone shed some light on the following amps:

Earthquake 700BX AMP

200 DHC Mark 1 Amplifier

Gold symbol amp that looks exactly like the mark 2, i think it is but it doesn't say the mark 2 name, just 200DHC high current mono block amplifier

Anyone know what these are even worth? They are all brand new without box.

Thanks guys

Hopefully your asking what they are worth...cus selling under 150 post count means this is gonna get locked up quick.. Maybe you should change your wording...ask WHAT ARE THESE WORTH? :rolleyes: Then all will probably be good. If you are trying to sell...READ the rules section. I should probably just click report but.....

any other requests that he already filled?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Without boxes they are worth about $25 each at the most. I will go ahead and save you some time and take them all off your hands at that price. PM me your paypal info and let's get this done. :peepwall:

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived