CJs F150 2/19 New videos posted pg 70. 1080p 60fps!!!!

Lights look great!

...subs are OK too. :ehh: j/k lol! Did I miss what do you have holding them in? Are plain old screws strong enough for those monsters?

16 total bolts/screws holding in each sub. 8 1/4" x 4" long bolts with at nut on the back side of the baffle holding the subs in, and 8 big ass wood screws. These suckers aint goin anywhere!

...LEDs look BRIGHT!!!

And you still have more to go...!

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Lights look great!

...subs are OK too. :ehh: j/k lol! Did I miss what do you have holding them in? Are plain old screws strong enough for those monsters?

16 total bolts/screws holding in each sub. 8 1/4" x 4" long bolts with at nut on the back side of the baffle holding the subs in, and 8 big ass wood screws. These suckers aint goin anywhere!

I figured as much- I didn't think you would go with sheet rock screws. Even if they held the subs up there, the mechanical force would rip em out or off I bet. I figured you had it all handled, I was just curious. ;D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Lights look great!

I figured as much- I didn't think you would go with sheet rock screws. Even if they held the subs up there, the mechanical force would rip em out or off I bet. I figured you had it all handled, I was just curious. ;D

Yessir I made sure that they were gonna go anywhere!

Fucking badass man. Just fucking badass. I'm jelly lol. FUCKING BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will this be at SBN?

I wish I could come to Daytona. SBN always happens during spring training for me, so I cant make it. Sucks.

Lights look great!

Yessir I made sure that they were gonna go anywhere!

Fucking badass man. Just fucking badass. I'm jelly lol. FUCKING BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will this be at SBN?

I wish I could come to Daytona. SBN always happens during spring training for me, so I cant make it. Sucks.

Well that sucks :( how about STC?

STC?

Scrapin' The Coast - Biloxi, MS.

Show gets bigger every year. ...and by that I mean HUGE.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived