412 CVX Posted August 21, 2012 Author Report Posted August 21, 2012 Show me some love peeps! Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
IBleedMusick Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 Damn I wanna do a t line so bad maybe I will get a cheap 8 and build one for the hell of it. Nice though can't wait to try kerfing on the Z boxes. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
412 CVX Posted August 22, 2012 Author Report Posted August 22, 2012 Have you seen the sundown yard sale? SA-8v.2 for $85 shipped. I'd gladly do a couple of small kerfed designs for you if you wanted some practice before the Z's box. Just shoot me a message and we can talk. Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
IBleedMusick Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 Have you seen the sundown yard sale? SA-8v.2 for $85 shipped. I'd gladly do a couple of small kerfed designs for you if you wanted some practice before the Z's box. Just shoot me a message and we can talk. Yeah I have and I have been considering it but I think I may grab 1 or 2 of them and do a kerfed and a t line. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
tdsa23 Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 Boxes look good might need a design from you XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
jhmeg2 Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 werd, these designs are great. I've been doing t-lines for a little while now and I really need to start kerfing them. great builds!!!! ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
412 CVX Posted August 22, 2012 Author Report Posted August 22, 2012 I wanna see more 6th orders around the forum Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
412 CVX Posted August 22, 2012 Author Report Posted August 22, 2012 Boxes look good might need a design from you hit me up whenever you're ready! Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
tdsa23 Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 Boxes look good might need a design from you hit me up whenever you're ready! I want to do a 4th in a trunk if I have the space with the equipment I have now. XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.