This is what i get for wanting to fix my car...

Well as a few of you may know I hit my 6 th deer with my grand am this January and after all the waiting , saving money, getting a car hauler, etc I was finally ready to get it into town for some bodywork.. So it figures something was bound to happen..Heres how the day started..

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Nice guy huh... SURE you can borrow my trailor, i wont charge you anything , just buy me  abeer.. More like a few bottles opened over his head....What a bummer day for me and the poor poor grand am  :'(

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Sucks bad - did you get it back off, or all the way on? I probably would've said f**k it, left it there and got drunk. :-[

lol , yea that was the thread title on another forum.. " i think god hates me, time for a cocktail... "

i couldnt fit any jack under it do i jucked the whole thing up a inch or so, put 3 2x4's under the tire, let the trailor down so the weight was off the front of the car then picked up the front of the trailer, got in the car and tried to back up, but since i was the only one home and didnt have anyone to hold the front of the trailer it kinda sucked..

but before all that i called a flatbed

that`ll buff out

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!