CXHBumpin39 Posted August 20, 2012 Report Posted August 20, 2012 i was looking for a car and it took me about three monthes to find it, but i constantly checked craigslist and i bought it yesterday Quote
BEEMDUB Posted August 20, 2012 Author Report Posted August 20, 2012 70k miles still too much? I'm not planning on gettin it until march but lookin around right now its hard to find a tahoe thats at least an 07' with under 70k for 16,000 or less Quote
CXHBumpin39 Posted August 21, 2012 Report Posted August 21, 2012 70k miles is fine, most cars go well over 300k so id say your good Quote
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted August 21, 2012 Report Posted August 21, 2012 (edited) 70k miles still too much? I'm not planning on gettin it until march but lookin around right now its hard to find a tahoe thats at least an 07' with under 70k for 16,000 or less Yeah that's pretty much the average 10-12k a year, so that's pretty normal. Not bad. Edited August 21, 2012 by Mtnbikecrazy55 Quote I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
BEEMDUB Posted August 21, 2012 Author Report Posted August 21, 2012 just test drove....godDAMN I want one Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.