Sundown Audio

PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!

Twostrokeking

This hobby is expensive, it WILL let you down occasionally, and you WILL have to replace components here and there

This is true. i recently blew out my 10s. no money to replace them :(

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

Last season I blew over a DOZEN AQ HDC3 15s so cry me a river you ain't got any kind of problems compared to what the loud guys go thru, trust me.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

you are a pretty wound up kinda guy, aren't cha? its not the end of the world buddy. take a deep breath, calm down, and work through these problems. I'm glad you got this one figured out, but after reading through your whole build log last night, i kinda noticed that you stress out ALOT about little things. This hobby is expensive, it WILL let you down occasionally, and you WILL have to replace components here and there. would hate to see you have a heart attack over something that can be taken care of with a little dough and/or time......nice truck by the way smile.gif

Ya he's a young buck just getting in. High School kid with pennies already, and works his ass off to get his stuff going. He's done a pretty good job of doing it all himself too. I've talked to him numerous times, and I've told him this same exact thing. But he's a little excitable. He'll figure it out. But when you're that young and don't have much and want so much more, I can understand him being so worked up.

Remember what I told you before man, there's nothing you can do about it, take a deep breath, figure it out, and control what you can. The things out of your control you have to let go of! Life lessons! Good job figuring it out, and listening to everyone's suggestions and trying to troubleshoot it yourself. Not the end of the world right!?

Last season I blew over a DOZEN AQ HDC3 15s so cry me a river you ain't got any kind of problems compared to what the loud guys go thru, trust me.

Not all of us can afford to replace over a dozen 15's so to us, it's a big deal. I'm excited about my 2 DC xl's 15's going in, but I'm also worried that I'm gonna blow em on accident. But if I do then I do. I'll chalk it up to inexperience. Your work is amazing! Can't even imagine having to replace that many! But you probably compete too. I don't have the time or the money to put into it. Would love to, but I just don't. I personally have no sympathy for the loud guys cause you know what you're messing with, you know at any moment you can kill a $2000.00 amp or 5. But somehow you guys also have the money to do that. We, speaking for the little guy who just wants to get a little loud, don't.

Don't get me wrong, if I had the money I'd do it too! I'm also not hating on anyone or trying to start anything. I'm just saying it's hard to compare the "loud guys" to the rest of us.

Archived