About to upgrade my highs....need input!!

ZombieswithMustaches

I'm debating on the RE Audio XXX 6.5's. I'm thinking of going with two sets in each front door and a set in the rear doors. I've got a T600-4 running the front doors. That should be enough power, by my understanding. I may get another T600-4 for the rears and a-pillars. OR, I might switch my current 600-4 to the rear and get a T1000-4 for the fronts and rear. My questions are:

Are those RE Audio XXX's worth the price?

How much difference would it make if I got just one set of XXX's for the front doors?

I wouldn't mind redoing my a-pillar speakers to 4" components, any recommendations on that?

I'm also thinking of getting a 3Sixty.3 to replace my old Clarion EQ, too. What will be the best way to set this up, as I've never used a 3Sixty?

I'm looking for good, punchy midbass and clear highs, but not too harsh.

If ya'll have any other suggestions, please tell me. I'm just at a stand still right now! I've been saving for months and have finally got enough to really upgrade some stuff.

I know this is A LOT of questions and all personal taste, but I've had RF for a long time, and I'm looking to change them. We don't have a place around here to listen to the RE Audio's or I'd just go have a listen. The nearest installers are Best Buy. I've done everything myself and have always been quite happy, but I want to upgrade and swing more towards an SQ system than just LOUD. I don't want full SQL, just as close as I can, but still get good, clear and loud highs. Thanks guys! I always appreciate the input.

Float mounted IPad Mini playing through Bluetooth

IStreamer for Iphone or Ipad

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Two Rockford T600-4's for the components

Blowthrough with two Sundown SA-8's

RF T1500-bd's for the subs

8000k H.I.D.'s in headlights and fogs

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

17" Ultra Rogue 175's on Nitto Trail Grappler 285/17 70's

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

Five Hella Lights on front bumper

270A Mechman Alternator

Two Optima Yellow Top batteries

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

Has anybody had the XXX's?

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

270A Mechman Alternator

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

Yes they are worth it!! I am more than happy with mine. They take all the power my Zapco 1000.4 can throw at them.

Here's a vid of the comps only in my car. Ya, ya, I know.. I skinned Groucho.

Nice!!! What do you have them crossed over at? and How much power are you putting them? Thanks for the response man!!

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

270A Mechman Alternator

Archived