Second Skin Audio

Box Type Info

I have seen a few boxes of this style and i want to learn more but i dont know the name, The box is common in a single sub config and i seen up to 3 areoports and the box seems to be small in size, also the ports and flares are mounted so there on the out side of the box. I seen some videos of them in action and i want to try it out. i have a termlab at my despence and a full wood shop and all psp ports one would need i just want info on the box. baisc size and port leagth etc or links to such info...

Thanks a head of time

LOL do they work? I will have a daily driver box but i want to have a spl box so i can own at our shows in the summer in street A .

they work, but a lot of testing and tuning goes into getting any spl box just perfect...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Good Luck Bro. A lot of CRX's use that box design and put up crazy numbers. I've seen it in a truck and it works as well too. Test Test Test Test.

What kind of car is this going into first off?

What frequncy does the car resonate at?

What equipment and subs you plan on using?

What kind of car is this going into first off? well its in a 96 vw jetta so it will be in the trunk

What frequncy does the car resonate at? not sure but in my other jetta same year i did a 138.2 at 44hz how does one test that

What equipment and subs you plan on using? i will have alpines new 2000watt vpower amp and not sure what sub to use maybe the new mojo 12 or fi btl or something...... i even thought about a type r 12 lol