Jump to content

I'm in Virginia now what... SPL assistance!


Recommended Posts

Posted

We'll be looking forward to the build log! There's a couple guys up in Richmond, South Boston, and more places on the western side of VA, then there's a few of us down here in Va Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, all those cities on this side of the bridge

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

I'm one of the few in the Richmond/Goochland area

We'll be looking forward to the build log! There's a couple guys up in Richmond, South Boston, and more places on the western side of VA, then there's a few of us down here in Va Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, all those cities on this side of the bridge

Are you going to be at the show in Richmond tomorrow?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

I'm one of the few in the Richmond/Goochland area

We'll be looking forward to the build log! There's a couple guys up in Richmond, South Boston, and more places on the western side of VA, then there's a few of us down here in Va Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, all those cities on this side of the bridge

Are you going to be at the show in Richmond tomorrow?

Yessir, I'll be riding up with Don, not bringing the civic to this show.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

I'm on the newport news side of the water, stationed at Langley but currently in Japan.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

Yessir, I'll be riding up with Don, not bringing the civic to this show.

As long as my friend doesn't ditch on driving my car at last minute I will be there with the MINI, first show with it and it's not done haha

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2810 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...