bass_stalker Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 yeah its comming at me, we're prepared though we have a 10kw diesel generator with 400 gallons in reserve and my dad is borrowing a 6x6 duece with a crane on it from work, we should be ok JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
IBleedMusick Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 I'm in homestead close enough to the keys to get some crappy weather and what not but it wasn't too bad. We didn't lose power so that was a good thing. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
tdc3187 Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 They cancelled school over here in Palm Beach County, FL. my kid is at home right now Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
donovanl12 Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 My streets are pretty flooded, we've been skimboarding and pulling each other on body boards with bikes lol.
GimicCarAudio Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 I'm in New Orleans and I'm sticking this on out. I hope the windows on my car don't get shattered...Or all of my investments will get soaked. Everything is just a GIMIC 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Alpine CDA-9885 Rockford Fosgate Power t600.4 Pioneer 3-ways Skar 1500.1 (2) Skar vvx 12"
ToneDeaf2012 Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 We hardly got anything in Cape Coral. No school for the kiddos here either.
donovanl12 Posted August 28, 2012 Report Posted August 28, 2012 Thought I'd share some pics of my neighborhood. I'm on the east side of FL. Lots of rain...
big dee Posted August 28, 2012 Report Posted August 28, 2012 Im in northern Louisiana so they say be ready for high winds and tornados through off from it. They said the will pass over us if it keeps the same direction. I hope it fizzles out but we will see. Rita onocked our lights out for 2 weeks and we got 70mph winds . I hope this ones not as bad. Its rough in the south with no power for ac!!
big dee Posted August 28, 2012 Report Posted August 28, 2012 I like your pics of your bayou! Lol i mean streets
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.