XS Power

i tell you what. if you manage to sell the l7's for around $550 total, you can get 2 audioque hdc 12's which will handle the bc3500 fairly easily.

you COULD do the 15" versions, but those will need a box that is like 8cuft, plus another cube for a port, etc. but i wouldn't recommend it

there's MUCH better stuff out there. look around this forum and see how many people you see using kicker products. You need to be more open minded.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

there's MUCH better stuff out there. look around this forum and see how many people you see using kicker products. You need to be more open minded.

I wouldn't say he needs to be more open minded, I just think he hasn't had as much exposure to non-mainstream brands. Just a little sheltered is all lol, just needs to see some price to power handling comparisons.

EDIT: and shit, sell them for $150/ea, and $600 can get you a long way with woofers around here lol

Edited by Lbox88

I wouldn't say he needs to be more open minded, I just think he hasn't had as much exposure to non-mainstream brands. Just a little sheltered is all lol, just needs to see some price to power handling comparisons.

Pretty much what i meant.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Wat batteries should i get n how many im thinkin 2 or 3 but i have no clue im getting a 300 amp alt to push them ant goin with a cresendo 3500 amp can any one tell me n its in a 05 monte w 4 12in L7s n i dnt need u to tell me its too much sub or anything u think im doin wrong just have no clue on batteries or how many runs of ott gadge i need to run

D3400 with set of 580 post adapters upfront and then at least 1 D3100 in the back. If you are going to be competing, then go with 2 D3100 in the back. I would recommend running at least two runs of good wire to the bank.

3 batts would take him out of trunk class, and put him in a higher class

i think if he competes he needs all the help he cant get and stay in trunk

Well you should probably reconsider your sub choice then.

look into

ascendant audio

Fi

DC audio

Audioque

Sundown audio

Skar audio

Digital Designs

Sound solutions audio

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

Ditch the capacitor. It's doing more harm than good.

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.