Sonic Electronix

Wow so Anthony finally emailed me back and said he can't give me that price but he can "expedite" the shipping? I'm hoping its next day shipping or I'm gonna b pretty pissed since next day won't be 160 dollars still! I think I might cancel my order n make a new one with the special price

You will NOT be disappointed with your DC alt so just be patient man... You get what you pay for and DC makes probably the biggest powerhouses out there...

No disrespect to other makers but DC is the shiznit ;)

I dont think he is worried about the alt being good or bad...But I would feel like I got ripped off if I placed an order and the next day they drip it by 160. 160 could be 50ft of 0/1 gauge or something.

I can understand the sentiment there...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yes to the zero gauge since I just bought a 50 ft spool n it came out to 80 bucks from knuconceptz. Anyway good news is that Anthony emailed me back telling me he can overnight the alternator so I'm fine with it then lol. I went through all of this trouble bcuz I know DC has the meanest alts around!! Not hating on irragi mechman or singer etc I've dealt with them also with great success but I have seen dozens of DC alts I have installed for friends ALWAYS put out significantly more power than rated! Can't wait to get it and I'll post pics and vids of before and after stock alt vs DC!!

Archived