Second Skin Audio

Design Ideas/Suggestions for 3 RF 12's

Awesome, thanks. I'm open to any ideas/suggestions. I am not against porting to the side, but can I ask why you suggest it?

I did PM him. Just waiting on a response.

Will do on the pics.. oh and I also have 2 15's exactly the same series the 12's, they are BNIB never played. I am going to use them in my other ride.

Port area is increased now, going a little above the minimum requirement does not hurt performance (hope everyone is happy now) BUT I had to take a little more of your depth and height.

Awesome, thanks. I'm open to any ideas/suggestions. I am not against porting to the side, but can I ask why you suggest it?

Will do on the pics.. oh and I also have 2 15's exactly the same series the 12's, they are BNIB never played. I am going to use them in my other ride.

Port area is increased now, going a little above the minimum requirement does not hurt performance (hope everyone is happy now) BUT I had to take a little more of your depth and height.

I'm not able to view anything, but I'm using an iPad and it's not too fourm friendly. Did you post specs/pics?

I'm not able to view anything, but I'm using an iPad and it's not too fourm friendly. Did you post specs/pics?

Everything as before just new slightly bigger box with larger port area sketch reflecting the changes.

Everything as before just new slightly bigger box with larger port area sketch reflecting the changes.

Ah, for some reason I can't see the sketch. Cut sheet possible?

Ah, for some reason I can't see the sketch. Cut sheet possible?

The cutsheet is there fully updated to the new spec.

Archived