Si2008r Posted August 29, 2012 Report Posted August 29, 2012 I have the soundstream rubicon 400.5 amp already to power my components. Already have Phoenix golds front and rear and am very unhappy with them. Looking for quality replacement at reasonable cost. Looking for good sq and volume.
IBleedMusick Posted August 29, 2012 Report Posted August 29, 2012 Do you have newer PG speakers and what model numbers are your current PG speakers. The newer PG stuff is hard to beat the quality at the price they sound amazing. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Skullz Posted August 29, 2012 Report Posted August 29, 2012 Great speakers. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12260_JBL-P660C.html 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Si2008r Posted August 29, 2012 Author Report Posted August 29, 2012 Ti6cx in the rear and ti6cs. With crossovers. I hear components often that have more clarity and volume that aren't even ran off of an amp. This is the first time I've ran an external amp to my components and I'm confident it's the quietest set I've had. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but want more sound.
IBleedMusick Posted August 29, 2012 Report Posted August 29, 2012 If these are the newer Ti series PG's then I think you're doing something wrong because I heard those on a PG SD500.4 and it sounded absolutely amazing nice very clean and loud. On 75w I was amazed at how great they sounded kept up with 2 12's on 2500W nicely. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Si2008r Posted August 30, 2012 Author Report Posted August 30, 2012 Any ideas as to what the problem could be. I'm relatively new to the do it yourself audio stuff. I popped one rear deck speaker. So I'm kinda Lost.
Si2008r Posted August 30, 2012 Author Report Posted August 30, 2012 I don't know it this information helps. But the entire system is a jvc 8201 I think. The Phoenix gold components with external cross overs. Rubicon 500.4. Rubicon 1600.1d and 13w7. Kinetix 1400 battery.
shogen Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 I don't know it this information helps. But the entire system is a jvc 8201 I think. The Phoenix gold components with external cross overs. Rubicon 500.4. Rubicon 1600.1d and 13w7. Kinetix 1400 battery. What are your setting on the amp? Can you take a photo of that and upload it here? Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.