Jump to content

How I have to open my trunk -.-


Recommended Posts

Posted

What I want to know, is what is wrong with your video... Haha

But my mom got re-ended when she had her ZX2 and the trunk did the same thing afterwards. I ended up having to drive that car for a while after I blew the rear end out of my ranger, so I understand your pain.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

What I want to know, is what is wrong with your video... Haha

But my mom got re-ended when she had her ZX2 and the trunk did the same thing afterwards. I ended up having to drive that car for a while after I blew the rear end out of my ranger, so I understand your pain.

I took it and uploaded to youtube directly from my iPhone so it gives it that weird format.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

These are the ones I used (http://airbagit-com...._source=froogle) because I had them laying around. They were easy for me to install. If i remember right i just drilled a hole, slide it in, and screwed it in place. I did them as far to the side as i could and still get the pressure i needed out of them. I would try adjusting the latch as mentioned before but if it doesn't work these should do the trick.

You may be able to find them cheaper if you shop around.

Sick thanks man!

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

My trunk gets stuck too, luckily I never go in there lol. I don't use the button under the dash since it doesn't pop up by itself, I use my key and continuously have to turn the key while pull up on the trunk lid and it will eventually open lol.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2810 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...